We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Challenge 5 ~ Sketch

Good morning and welcome to our 5th challenge.  But before we get to the challenge I want to thank everyone who joined us for our stitching challenge.  Please check back here on Monday for the winner and top 3.   Today's challenge is a sketch challenge.  Please feel free to add to the sketch just as long as we can still see the basic sketch. 
                                                    
Two already successful stores have combined forces into one easy comfortable place to shop for all your digital needs.  Be sure to check out the new store and while you're there take advantage of the great sale that is going on.  The winner of this week's challenge will win 5 digital stamps of their choice from the stamp designers in the store.  (This excludes the cross stitch patterns). 

Here are the amazing cards by the design team.  Each card features a stamp that can be found at Stitchy Stamps and  I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique.

                                             
Stacy
( Angel Bear ~ Beary Dust Stamps)

Mary
(Sammie Snowman ~ Lexi's Creations)

Donna
(Lil Angel ~ Stitchy Bear Stamps)

Jo
(Cabin In The Woods ~ Robyn's Fetish)

Pat
(Summer Fun ~ Stampin Dragon Designs)

Susan
(Tinkerbella ~ Sylvie's)

Tina
(Cloe ~ Cardmad Fairy)

We can't wait to see your take on our sketch.  You have until Friday, September 3rd 11:59pm to enter your creation below.  If you don't see the linky tool or have trouble using it please leave your entry in the comments section.

Mary

5 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Mary, fab sketch..think I'll join you and your sister this week.

Meow said...

Great sketch. I miss up and upload the incorrect blog. My blog posting for this challenge is:

http://endlessscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/08/flowers-make-me-happy.html

Sorry for the inconvience.

dj1952 said...

You ladies are very talented! Lovely cards. Love all of the inspiration. Can't say I care as much for the linky tool, though.
:-(

Zulma said...

Thanks sisters for a great sketch.Love the DT cards, I had a great time making my card and it's for my daughter's birthday. Hugs, Zulma.

Linda Wescott said...

Loved the challenge, DT's cards are great. I was just a hairs breath too late entering. It let me go though all the process and then when I came back on the page I saw it had closed without me :( I'll have to look in for the next challenge instead. Hugs.